Kathleens book design in embroidery was published in 1982 and kathleen whyte embroiderer her biography written by liz arthur was published in 1989 the work of kathleen whyte was featured in a scottish celebration a touring exhibition of contemporary textiles to mark the centenary of the foundation of the embroiderers guild which opened at aberdeen art gallery in october 2006. This book sets kathleen whytes work in its historical context outlining its development from her childhood in india in the early 1920s through her early teaching years in aberdeen to her arrival as read more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.